HomeAid's mission is to build new lives for America's homeless families and individuals through housing and community outreach.
Through fundraising and donations we coordinate new transitional living shelter construction and/or renovation of existing facilities.
Our results provide dignified living for veterans, men, women, and children experiencing homelessness - along with teaching skills that will help them rebuild their lives.
Here's how you can help:
1. Recurring Financial Contribution - Monthly / Quarterly / Annually:
- Company: with each escrow closing or sales transaction
- Individual: as little as 33 cents a day ($10 a month) would make an impact
2. Donate Labor or Materials
3. Volunteer with various HomeAid community outreach events
Please click the link to watch video...