Various presenters including Hon. Anthony Capizzi; Hon. Helen Wallace; Mag. Todd Callaway and Mag. Kathleen Lenski will discuss topics:
- Attorney Billing
- Before Charges Go Oﬃcial: Intervention Center, Satellite Courts and Disproportionate Minority
- Charges Have Been Filed: Legal Practice and Adjudication Issues
- Contact Diversion Program
- COVID 19 Protocols and Court Information
- Legal Practice in Custody Court / Working with Children Services
- Post Adjudication and Disposition; Probation; Sealing & Expungement
- Specialty Courts and Safe Baby Docket
Presented by Hon. Michael Newman, United States District Court, SD Ohio and Jeff Cox, Faruki PLL in cooperation with the DBA. Are you exhausted of virtual meetings? We get it; we are, too! We look forward to resuming our traditional in-person lunch gatherings this Fall. In the meantime, please join us for a lively one-hour ZOOM conversation to discuss: PANDEMIC RESET.
Guest speaker, Trey Pauley, Director of Litigation for The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company will discuss “What Litigation Counsel Should Know About Corporate Counsel (and Vice-Versa).” Based on his years of experience as both a litigator and in-house counsel, Mr. Pauley will discuss things that litigation counsel should know about dealing with in-house counsel, including pitfalls and best practices.