During this time of COVID our schools need more than ever to stay clean and safe for our kiddos and staff!
The reason for this email is to ask a favor - We have a dire need for Custodians and Bus Drivers!
We currently have 70 custodian vacancies.
Custodian Job Description:
The Custodian works under the direction of the Facility Manager and/or Assistant Facility Manager, cleaning the facility and performing grounds work in accordance with DPS guidelines. They may perform minor maintenance activities on facilities and equipment.
· Must be at least 17 years of age
· They must pass a reading test (8th grade reading level), Interview, Criminal Background Check and Fingerprints.
· High school diploma or equivalent required for FT
· All full time shifts are 8 hours a day - based on location, 8 hours between 12:30pm and 11:00pm, usually Monday - Friday
· All part time shirts are 4 hours a day - between 5:00pm-11:00pm
· $14.77/an hour! These positions are eligible for medical, vision benefits as well as sick, personal and vacation time
Bus Driver Job Description:
The Bus Driver is responsible for the safe and efficient transportation of elementary, middle, and high school students, including students with special needs, on regular routes, excursions and athletic trips.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a valid Colorado commercial driver's license (CDL) - Class B with P2S endorsements if this license is not currently held.
· $20.34/an hour!
· Benefit eligible with minimum hours
· High school diploma or equivalent required
If interested they can text DPSFIELD to 97211 to speak to a Recruiter