TMA Network of Women in the News will be emailed monthly to all TMA members to celebrate your accomplishments and expertise. The objective of TMA NOW in the News is to elevate the profiles of TMA NOW members so they are top of mind when members are looking for a referral for a matter, need to fill a speaking opportunity, need an article to be written, or are looking for someone to sit on a committee.
TMA NOW Member Accomplishments
- Laura Appleby, of Chapman & Cutler LLP, was selected by ABI as a "40 Under 40" Emerging Leader in Insolvency Practice
- Fay Bidlack, of Jennings, Strouss & Salmon, P.L.C., has been selected by TMA Global as a 2018 recipient of the Turnaround of the Year: Small Company award
- Katherine Catanese, of Foley & Lardner LLP, was selected by ABI as a "40 Under 40" Emerging Leader in Insolvency Practice
- Kelly DiBlasi, of Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP, was selected by ABI as a "40 Under 40" Emerging Leader in Insolvency Practice
- Rosa Evergreen, of Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP, was selected by ABI as a "40 Under 40" Emerging Leader in Insolvency Practice
- Shante George, of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, was selected by ABI as a "40 Under 40" Emerging Leader in Insolvency Practice
- Hannah Hutman, of Hoover Penrod PLC, was selected by ABI as a "40 Under 40" Emerging Leader in Insolvency Practice
- Blanche Zelmanovich recently joined the Ernst & Young Global Limited New York office as a Managing Director in the firm's Restructuring Advisory Services practice
Upcoming TMA NOW Events
Thursday, October 25
Thursday, November 1
Tuesday, November 6
New TMA NOW Members
Eva Anderson, AlixPartners, LLP
Elena Anemogiannis, LSQ Funding Group L.C.
Amanda Baker, Baker & Hostetler LLP
Britney Baker, King & Spalding LLP
Reagan Boyce, Brutzkus Gubner Rozansky Seror Weber LLP
Amanda Bubnar, Conway MacKenzie, Inc.
Alyssa Butler, The Keystone Group
Michelle Choi, White & Case LLP
Jennifer Christian, ASK LLP
Melissa Chu, Citizens Business Capital
Chia Chuang, New York University Stern School of Business
Kimberly Clyne, Debtwire
Jennifer Dewey, Dickinson Wright LLP
Kelly DiBlasi, Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
Jennifer Feldsher, Bracewell LLP
Beth Friedman, KCC
Shannon Gallop, First Western Trust Bank
Vanessa Gerhard, TriNet
Susana Hidvegi-Arango, Brigard Urrutia
Conway MacKenzie, Inc.
Shakaira John, Aird & Berlis LLP
Kristina Johnson, Jones Walker LLP
Erica Mannix, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of New Jersey
Lauren Mikula, LSQ Funding Group L.C.
Abigail Mullen, Sullivan & Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC
Lisa Niederman, Speed2Results
Kate Patrick, Patriarch Partners, LLC
Elizabeth Quinn, Sullivan & Sullivan Auctioneers, LLC
Lindsay Shierman, FTI Consulting, Inc.
Chester Singleteary, Loop Capital
Sarah Stephens, The Stephens Law Firm
Holly Thompson, PwC
Bernadette Trucco, Fort Dearborn Partners
Samara Zaifman, Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP
Submit Your News to Be Featured
Please send your news to Kris Wolcott at email@example.com to be included in the next issue of TMA Network of Women in the News.
About TMA Network of Women
The TMA Network of Women (TMA NOW) is an affinity group within TMA, created to foster female leadership by creating the premier business development and networking group for women in the turnaround community. TMA NOW aims to provide substantive educational programming and networking opportunities to promote career growth and help women break through the glass ceiling.