Anything can happen, but here's what we have on our calendars for Nov 26 to 30:
- The Tuesday Members' Memo is emailed to GSU members weekly on Tuesdays. If you know a co-worker who doesn't receive the TMM and would like to, have them call GSU toll-free at 1.866.522.6686 or send an email to email@example.com
- general secretary Hugh Wagner will meet with a member on Friday
- staff representative Dale Markling is recovering from hip surgery and will be absent from work through December. Members who would normally contact Dale at the Saskatoon office for assistance can call the GSU office in Regina toll free at 1.866.522.6686 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual General Membership meetings this week:
The agenda for meetings will include the following business:
- Election of Local Officers
- General Secretary's Annual Report
- Vote on Defense Fund dues continuation
- Update on bargaining, if applicable
- Other business.
Saskatoon - Sub-Local 1.2 (Viterra - Saskatoon)
Tuesday, Nov. 27 - 6:00 p.m. at the RWDSU Saskatoon Office
GSU staff: Donna Driediger
Canora - Sub-Local 1.17 (Viterra - Canora) & 15.17 (Nutrien - Canora)
Tuesday, Nov. 27
GSU staff: Hugh Wagner
Local 5 - Western Producer
Wednesday, Nov. 28 - 4:30 p.m. at the Western Producer, Saskatoon
GSU Staff: Donna Driediger
Swift Current - Sub-Locals 1.16 (Viterra - Swift Current) & 15.16 (Nutrien - Swift Current)
Wednesday, Nov. 28 - Swift Current
GSU Staff: Hugh Wagner
We are working to schedule ratification meetings for Local 14 (Richardson) members to review and debate the proposed settlement and cast a secret ballot to approve or reject the proposed settlement. Watch your email for meeting dates and times.