Applications are currently posted through Employee Self-Service for the following June and July Session positions:
- High School Content Area Teachers & School Counselors
- TFA Mentors – Elementary & High School (July only)
- ESY (All Teacher and Other Certificated Positions)
- Speech Pathologists – IEP Teams and ESY
- Grade 8 Promotional Program (Math and Humanities Teachers, Social Workers & Psychologists)
- Site Coordinators (Elementary and High School)
Cycle A Hiring Reminders:
- All applicants for the posted Interview Process positions MUST upload a current resume.
- Eligible applicants will be contacted by the Extended Learning Opportunities Office via MPS email to schedule an interview.
> Enter MPS Log-in information > Main Menu > MPS Employee Self Service > Recruiting Activities > Careers Selection > Summer School Positions (All)
Applications for the Interview Process positions will be accepted through
11:59 pm on Thursday, December 6, 2018.
Applicants who successfully submit their Summer School applications will
receive an auto-generated email confirmation.