The 2019 Southern Automotive Conference is ONLY four months away!
Here are the TOP 10 reasons to join us September 25-27 in Nashville!
- FROM THE HONKY TONKS TO THE WORLD STAGE – SAC is back in Nashville, TN for its 12th annual conference! The city known for its powerful performances will become SAC’s stage to explore the Power of the South’s automotive industry while sharing trade secrets to improving performance on individual, company, and industry-wide levels.
- NETWORKING AND MATCHMAKING! This year’s conference offers more opportunities than ever to network, including networking breakfasts that will energize you more than a cup of joe and dedicated time slots each day to make lasting connections with exhibitors.
- POWERFUL BREAKOUT SESSIONS ON THE MAIN STAGE. This year, our Breakout Sessions will stay in the main exhibit hall so you won’t miss a beat! Stay ahead of industry trends with sessions highlighting the hottest topics, including environmental innovations, international impacts – trade and tariffs, and HR disruptions across our industry.
- THE ACME GALA! Join us on lower Broadway at one of Nashville’s most historic locations: Acme Feed & Seed – now complete with food and entertainment fit for the Music City! Food, drinks, networking, and maybe even a little boot-scootin’ await at the Thursday night event open to all SAC-goers. And don’t forget to check out the rooftop with unbeatable views of the Nashville skyline!
- FRIDAY STUDENT DAY. Workforce development in the automotive sector is one of the most pressing issues we face today. This Friday at SAC, we’re premiering a new way for the best of the up-and-coming workforce to connect with the top companies the industry has to offer – our amazing exhibitors and sponsors! Students will have the opportunity to purchase a low-cost Friday-only Student Ticket to experience SAC and meet one-on-one with representatives across the exhibit hall.
- EXHIBIT HALL PAVILIONS: INTERNATIONAL, STATE, AND TRADE. Countries from all over the world, state groups from across the US, and trade associations from your backyard will all have specialized pavilions within the exhibit hall where you can connect with your target list of exhibitors.
- EVERYONE YOU WANT TO SEE, ALL IN ONE PLACE! SAC continues to grow year after year. This year, we expect over 1200 attendees, 200+ exhibitors, and representatives from top OEMs and Tier 1 Suppliers. All of the biggest players will descend on Nashville at SAC this September. Make the most of your time – and money – at SAC2019!
- STARS OF SOUTHERN MANUFACTURING AWARDS LUNCHEON! A can’t miss, Stars of Southern Manufacturing Awards Luncheon returns in a touching tribute to the hardest workers making the biggest impacts at their plants.
- UPGRADED SPONSORSHIPS. Sponsorships get a major upgrade, with all-new sponsor tiers and packages that ensure unique opportunities to promote your brand and make a big impact.
- A-LIST KEYNOTE SPEAKERS. Keynotes delivered on the main stage from world-renowned faces and companies bring powerful reminders of the progress driving the automotive industry forward.
Register TODAY be a part of SAC2019!
Find all the details on the agenda, speakers, sponsorship packages, registration, exhibit hall, venue, and more at the official Southern Automotive Conference website: