TPPA is pleased to announce the addition of the new Wedding Photographic Competition to line up with PPA's Competition.
This year, TPPA will host three competitions which include the
Photographic Open Competition, the
Artist Competition and the
Entrants may now enter a maximum of eight entries in each of the Photographic Open, Artist or Wedding competitions.
The new Wedding Competition allows photographers to enter digital files or digital albums to be judged against a standard of excellence using the 12 Elements of a Merit Image. Images and all elements of an image in the Wedding Competition must be created during the time constraints of the actual event.
The 2019 edition of the Annual TPPA Photographic Competition has undergone some other changes in the rules and awards. Here are the important highlights:
- New for 2019: The Annual TPPA Photographic Competition will not be judging physical prints for 2019. Only digital entries will be accepted for this year's judging.
- New Wedding Competition: TPPA proudly follows the lead of PPA by offering a new Wedding Competition for images and albums that were created within the time constraints of an actual wedding.
- New for 2019: A new Creative Open category under the Photographic Open Competition was created to allow images that have additional elements not created by the maker. Please note: all elements NOT created by the maker must be shown as a guide images on the canvas.
- New for 2019: Entries of the same subject in multiple images will be allowed, as long as the images are entirely different. (Background, location, clothing, and concept).
- Multiple Albums may be entered: In the past, we only allowed one album entry, but we are now allowing multiple albums to be entered in the Photographic Open or the Wedding Competitions. Each album will count as "one entry" in its respective competition.
- New for 2019: Entrants can now enter a maximum of eight entries in each of our Competitions: Photographic Open, Artist or Wedding. This will give members a chance to gain feedback on additional images and to compete for newly created awards.
- New for 2019: We have moved to an entry fee of only $15 "per entry".
To learn more about these changes, new awards and competition rules,