How 2 Love Our Cops
A few of our friends in the Blue Family are holding a law-enforcement spouse conference in Louisiana next month! How 2 Love Our Cops is offering its next Home Watch event on Saturday, April 1st, in Baton Rouge, LA.
Learn more about How 2 Love Our Cops in our interview with CEO and Founder, Vicki Newman, in our Blue Family News Q&A Episode #1. Here are just a few of the highlights from this episode:
- Learn the work that How2LoveOurCops does for law-enforcement families throughout the country.
- Discover why and how law-enforcement marriages are different from others, especially from the perspective of the police officer’s spouse.
- Find out what spouses of law-enforcement professionals need to know about their partners.
- Learn tips for repairing a law-enforcement marriage, starting with think “We” instead of “Me.”
- Recognize how reviewing and understanding your finances can help relationships.
So watch or listen to Blue Family News Q&A Episode #1 and then head down to Louisiana for some great networking, education, and support.