DUE TO THE COVID-19 ADJUSTMENTS TO OUR CONVENTION, PLEASE NOTE THE NEW ELECTION TIMELINES AND DETAILS BELOW!
Dear County Chairmen,
It is time for ALL county chairmen to
pay or renew their TRCCA membership dues for the 2020-2022 term at
(If you are outgoing, please forward to the incoming chairman!)
We are asking you to do so
by July 9, 2020
in order to receive the following benefits in time for the TRCCA Biennial Meeting & Reception at RPT State Convention in Houston:
- VOTE on officers and bylaws at the TRCCA Biennial Meeting (bylaws require dues to be received 7 days prior to the meeting, and they will be accepted until then)
- Receive FREE admission to the TRCCA Reception w/ Special Guest Speakers
- Receive your complimentary TRCCA name badge, business cards, and lapel pin - which are great for networking at State Convention!
- Become a member of our growing Mobilize Community!
- If you paid in 2019, or already renewed in 2020, you are good & need not renew until 2022!
Also due July 9...
Officer Nominations are due by July 9
to the nominations committee. The nominations committee consists of:
Chairman - Will Orr
Member - William "Dub" Harrison
Member - Sandra Kindt
You can send in your nominations emails by clicking below:
Section 4.1: Executive Committee: The Executive Committee of TRCCA shall be the President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Representative to the State Republican Executive Committee (SREC), and Member at Large (only if the Treasurer is not a County Chairman and TRCCA member), Assistant Treasurer, Legislative Chairman, Training Chairman...
Offices up for nomination and election in 2020:
Representative to SREC
Read about officer positions in our bylaws (under Resources) and see a list of current officers (under Leadership) at
can be submitted any time before or at the meeting to Dwayne Wright, but if you know you cannot attend,
is a great time to submit them! Available under Resources at
Speaker/Sponsorship from your Legislators
can be submitted any time before the reception to Dwayne Wright, but
is also a great time to secure those!
I look forward to hearing from you
by July 9, 2020 !
Texas Republican County Chairmen's Association