Welcome to TTN’s Summer Newsletter
Remember the “Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer”? We’ve certainly had the
(enforced) Lazy ones, and the Hazy ones, but Crazy seems an understatement
for our ongoing Pandemic mode! These are the “Hanging In” Days of Summer so far. And Hang In we will!
Some of the holidays we could be celebrating in July and August (National Ice Cream Month, National Cat Day, National Left-Handers Day) are swell, but I’d like to celebrate and give recognition to TTN for providing such good support for us throughout this challenging time.
Meanwhile please enjoy these special articles:
- TTN’s Support System, by Joyce Grossman
- Good To Be Heard, by Nancy Gold
- Poet’s Corner – Explorers of the Heart, by Harriet Shenkman
- Online Yoga Zoom classes with Elizabeth Hansen
- TTN-NYC’s New Series: TTN Reads, by Debbi Honorof
- Nancy Gold’s Follow-up on Little Positive Stories
- In Case You Missed It, by me.
Have a Safe and Healthy Summer.
Sally Dougan, 17 Year Member