Meet during Saxon Time on Friday, October 11 for Treats and Fun!
Rehearsal - Saxon Time -Tuesday and Thursday.
New Guys in Concert Choir
Remedial work on sight reading - All are required to attend Saxon Time once a week on Wednesday. Girls are also welcome. See Doc with conflicts.
VMEA Honors Choir
Set up a time with Dr. Lambert for rehearsal. Meet at Wygal Hall at Longwood University at 2:50 pm. Thanks to Ms. Keating for driving!
Choral Guild News
Renaissance Feaste Parent Social
This Tuesday, October 8, 7 pm
Sholly Mehrabian's house (Megan Vandre's mom)
1221 Raymond Ave, McLean, VA 22101
Please join us at Sholly's house to learn more about the Feaste and volunteer opportunities. It takes a village to put on this annual event.
Important Italy Trip Information
Upcoming Italy Trip Payments
2nd Payment - 11/01/2019 - $875.00
3rd Payment - 12/01/2019 - $875.00
Final Payment - 01/15/2020 - TBD
- The deadline for submitting passport information via the WorldStrides website is January 17, 2020.
- Passports must be valid through at least October 8, 2020. There are no exceptions to this requirement.
- You must provide two photocopies of your passport to Dr. Lambert NLT January 17, 2020.
- For those of you with non-US passports that will require a Visa, you must provide two copies of the Visa as well.
Extending Your Stay or Choosing the Land Only Option
Please contact either Michelle or Elizabeth via email (addresses listed above) if you have any questions.
- If you are extending your stay beyond the April 8th return date or choosing the Land Only option, you must inform Elizabeth Davidov (email@example.com) and Michelle Kladakis (firstname.lastname@example.org) NLT Friday, October 25th.
- You will be required to complete additional paperwork for WorldStrides that must be completed NLT Friday, November 1st. There are no exceptions to this requirement.
Renaissance Feaste Parent Social - Tuesday, October 8, 7 pm, 1221 Raymond Ave, McLean
VMEA Honors Choir - Sat, October 12
Hot Springs, VA
Fall Concert - Thursday, Oct. 17, 7 pm*
LHS auditorium (* Choir Pictures before)