Monday and Tuesday - Pages
Tuesday - Voicemale
Thursday - Turkey and Happy Thanksgiving!
Madrigals - Extra Rehearsal
Monday, 3:10 - 5:10
VMEA Honors Choir Performed this Weekend!
Annual Concerto Competition
The Fairfax Chamber Players (FCP) and Fairfax Orchestra Directors Association (FODA) are hosting their annual concerto competition. The winner will rehearse and perform with FCP in the spring concert.
- Students in FCPS, grades 7-12 only.
- Strings, Band, Guitar, Piano, or Choral members may apply.
- Students must be currently enrolled in their school orchestra, band, guitar, or chorus classes.
- Students must perform one movement of any concerto or aria that features a solo musician with string or full orchestra accompaniment.
- Previous winners are ineligible to participate.
How it works:
- Fill out an application athttps://tinyurl.com/FCPconcerto
- Upload a video of yourself performing the movement of your concerto by December 13, 2018 to Google Classroom (Classroom Code: qx5j5jd). You must be logged into your fcpsschools.net account to access the class. Alternatively, you may post to youtube and send the link to DLChou@fcps.edu.
- Students advancing to the final round will be notified by January 8, 2020. The final round will take place at Oakton High School in February, 2020.
Choral Guild News
Renaissance Feaste: Order Your Tickets
Two performances: Friday, December 13 and Sat., December 14, both at 7:00 pm in Langley Hall. Click
to order your tickets. When you order tickets, please select an entree choice for each guest: chicken or vegetarian. Questions? Contact Jamie Loving at email@example.com
Renaissance Feaste: Volunteers Needed
We are still in need of quite a few volunteers. Please click
for the Sign Up Genius. Questions? Please contact Beth Keating at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Payment Installment
The third installment of $875 is due Sunday, December 1st. Please visit MySchoolBucks and choose the third installment option.
Two photocopies of your passport must be turned into Dr. Lambert no later than Tuesday, November 26th.
Passport information must be entered into the World Strides website no later than Sunday, December 1st. This requirement applies to both students and chaperones. If you are unable to go to the World Strides website, you may call World Strides Customer Service at 800-468-5899.
Your passport must be valid past October 8, 2020. If you are in the process of renewing or obtaining a passport and have not already let us know, please email Elizabeth Davidov and Michelle Kladakis right away.
Friday, Dec 13 & Sat. Dec 14, 7 pm, Langley Hall
Thursday, Dec 19 at 7pm, LHS Auditorium