Attention: Change Ahead!
A lot of changes have hit the quilting industry since we opened
Forever In Stitches. LLC
in 2004. As you peruse our
, you'll see many new things. Some have been completed, and some are in process, while still others are waiting to be started.
These changes are:
- We are preparing to issue quilt patterns in digital format for all older patterns.
- We have drastically reduced prices on patterns that will be offered in digital format so that our shelves will be cleared of the paper patterns and the paper patterns plus priority postage will compare favorably with their digital replacements.
- We have re-discovered our original approach to marketing digitized stitching patterns of keeping the cost low and in groups. This has resulted in an average cost of a design set being cut in half.
- We have expanded our quilt pattern groupings to make it easier to peruse.
- We have put all of our "freebee" patterns and designs on the web.
- We will be adding digital-video training to our offerings on our main web-site.
So, let's look at each of these in a bit more depth.
We are preparing to issue quilt patterns in digital format for all older patterns.
All new patterns are offered for retail, wholesale, and distributor sales. These will remain in paper form until the distributors and shops stop ordering the patterns. At that time, they will be sold only in a digital format.
By the way, the web-store is organizes so that the newest items are listed first. Thus the lower priced items would be at the end of the lists.
We have drastically reduced prices on patterns that will be offered in digital format.
Because we used to do up to 18 shows a year, we have a ton of pattern inventory that is not being carried by Distributors. As a result we are lowering the price of those patterns to $4.00 from the current $9.00 and the patternettes are being sold at $1.00, down from the prior $3.00. This will make a favorable cost for your patterns, even with the shipping!
When the paper versions have been sold, we change the patterns over to the digital copies for $7.00 for patterns and $2.00 for patternettes. That is still a savings because you have to have to supply the paper and ink/toner for your patterns, although there will be no postage.
We have re-discovered our original approach to marketing digitized stitching patterns of keeping the cost low.
Our original was to provide
digitized designs for longarms
in economical groups of patterns. The idea was that as I added new designs to a group, that it would still be a good price even if the longarmer already had some of the patterns. However, I kept raising the price with new entries. When I realized what I was doing, I repriced all of the design sets. This has resulted in an average cost of the design sets being cut in half.
These designs cover all major longarm machines as is depicted in the table,
All of the digitized stitching formats are in downloadable format with the exception of the entire library, which must be mailed on a flash drive due to its size.
We have expanded our quilt pattern groupings to make it easier to peruse.
I have categorized Raggedy Ruth Designs' patterns in to the following:
- Customer Favorites
- Bed Sized
- Other Purposes
- For The Perfect Corner Ruler
- Table Runners
- Wall Hanging
We have put all of our "freebee" patterns and designs on the web.
We have put all 5 free patterns and designs in the Free! Category. This includes a short written description on how to applique.
We will be adding digital-video training to our offerings on our main web-site.
We have many trainings that we would like to add to our main web-page. These range from sessions given at Shipshewana, guilds, and clubs, to videos on the use of Innova Longarms.