If you are a small business impacted by COVID-19, you may be eligible to apply for these funds. Eligibility will be determined by the following criteria:
· Did you have a valid City of New Martinsville business license July 19-20
· Is your business located within the New Martinsville city limits?
· Is your business independently owned and operated?
· Do you have a business that is open to the public?
· Are your City B & O, State & Federal Tax filings current?
· Can you show a loss of revenue of at least 10% for either the first or second quarter of 2020 compared to the same period of 2019?
· Was your business opening delayed in the first two quarters of 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic?
If you answered YES to all the above statements you should complete the application process. The city will evaluate your request. Grants are available up to $5,000. The amounts of grants may vary.
For your application to be considered by the committee, you will need to attach copies of your Profit & Loss Statements for either the 1st quarter of 2019 and 2020 or the 2nd quarter of 2019 and 2020. For delayed openings, you are required to submit the Profit & Loss statement for your first quarter of business.
** APPLICATION & INFORMATION DUE BY NOV. 19, 2021 **