The Plot Thickens...
Despite our best efforts, several cast members have covid. As a result we are postponing the play by one week.
Here is what you need to know:
- If you had tickets for the 3rd and 4th your tickets have automatically been moved to the 17th and the 18th of March. An email was sent to all ticket holders who were effected. If for some reason, you can not attend, you will be issued a full refund.
- Tickets for the 10th and 11th remain effective and no changes have been made.
- We are still currently sold out of both weekends. If tickets become available, we will contact the waitlist first and then open to the public if we still have some available.
We are so sorry for this inconvience. We want everyone to be safe and healthy and we hope the show can go on after taking this precaution.
If you have any questions or concerns please email Camille at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 415-388-6393.
We may need more volunteers for the weekend of the 17th and 18th since some people can't move their schedules to be available so please reach out if you would like to help!
The show will go on! Just a little later than planned...