If you have a live tree and are looking to have it composted:
Tam Valley CSD Tree Collection
- Tuesday January 10th through Friday, January 13th put your tree on the curb on your regular collection day.
- Please DO NOT put them out early, with the storm, they may wash or blow away, causing other hazards.
- Trees can also be cut up into pieces up to 2 ft long and 4 inches in diameter and placed in the green bin. Lid must be able to close.
Please Note: do not leave your Christmas trees in the Community Center parking lot. TCSD retains a contractor to pick-up and chip trees from Jan. 10th to Jan. 13th. Any trees collected prior to Jan. 10th and after Jan. 13th results in additional costs to the District.
To prepare your tree for both curbside collection and drop-off:
• Remove all tree stands (metal, plastic, wood), ornaments, lights, tinsel, etc.
• Flocked trees will not be accepted.
• Apartment building tenants should contact their manager and request that they set up one day for holiday tree collection at the property.
Click here for a full list of 2022-23 curbside collection and drop-off options.