Join Us in
Saying Thank You!
Monday, May 4th begins our Provider Appreciation week. This is the designated week, where we tell our teachers and child care providers how much we love and appreciate all that they do for our children.
They are there to hold our little ones' hands, give a hug, and, most importantly, teach the incredible foundation that all children need for lifelong learning.
FREE WAYS TO SAY THANKS!
1). It would be wonderful if you could
submit a short 10-second video of your child saying thank you
to their teacher or director!
2). If you'd like to
submit a quote or word of thanks
that you'd like to share and have featured, please feel free to submit these as well.
- The video should be no longer than 10 seconds.
- Feel free to mention the teacher’s first name in the video.
- Please don’t mention the school’s name.
- It would make other schools sad if they weren’t featured!
- For your video to be included – we need a signed photo release form on file. Our staff will follow-up with you to get this completed.
[Excerpt from our photo release form outlined below]
Your submitted video and/or quoted words of thanks would be shared on our social media and emailed to our child care providers. Please note that through your submission of this information, you are giving the Coalition the irrevocable right to use your name, picture, portrait, photograph, visual and voice recording and likeness in all forms and media and in all manners, including photo, film, audio and video representations for non-profit, public purposes, and waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy that may be created in connection therewith.