ND Multi-Tier System of Supports:
FREE webinars from Wayne Callender to help sustain your system of supports during distance learning.
April 7: Managing Student Behavior - Strategies that Work
Designed for educators interested in improving behavior management practices in classrooms and other school environments. Focus areas include:April 14: Getting the Most from Academic Interventions in Reading & Math
- How to correctly interpret and respond to challenging behaviors
- How to proactively prevent most behavior problems before they occur
- 10 Classroom Strategies
- Teaching expectations explicitly
- Utilizing behavioral reinforcers the right way
- How to address and correct undesirable behavior
Focus on practical ideas for maximizing the benefits for students receiving academic intervention. Concepts addressed will include: making the most of instructional time, intervention pacing, spaced practice, double dosing, maximizing opportunities to process and respond, generalization, and many others.
Recordings and Resources: