From Zanzibar to Rome to right here at home, team members captured their memorable Spring Break moments on camera. Congratulations to our giveaway winner,
Ashley Elementary School!
see what team members had to say about their breaks.
1. "What did I do over spring break? I tried to keep my fiance from falling into the water during an engagement photo session!" --Sherri O'Lear, Barnum Elementary
2. "Over spring break, I flew all the way to Tanzania! I had the pleasure of spending time with these spectacular starfish off of the coast of Zanzibar!" -- Marisol Calderon Santacoloma, Farrell B. Howell
3. "I visited Rome! This was my first international flight so I was pretty unsure of how it would go but it was just amazing. Once in Rome I tried many types of food, and I took tours of the Colosseum, Sistine Chapel, Santa Maria Church and more. Everyone should travel and experience a culture outside of their own!" --
Tyshia Seldon, Stedman Elementary
4. "I organized a short all-female friends' adventure trip for Spring Break to Iceland! We lucked out with mostly sunny winter weather and had a total blast hiking to waterfalls, exploring black sand beaches, caving, soaking in hot springs and viewing the northern lights!" -- Joanna Lilley, Office of College and Career Readiness
5. "I was able to get out and enjoy my hobby of landscape photography over spring break. After shooting an amazing sunrise at Red Rock Lake up in Ward, I headed down to A-basin and enjoyed a day of skiing." --
Steve Pulver, Ashley Elementary