Osu and hello Kenshikai students and parents,
It was good seeing so many of you in our virtual dojo this week. We will be offering a virtual class for our teenage students on Wednesday, April 1 at 5:00 pm. The belt level accepted into this class is advanced white belt to black belt. If in the past you have attended the teen class in the dojo on Wednesday, you can join this virtual class. Otherwise please be 13 years or older. Our next set of virtual classes will start Monday, March 30. These classes will be offered via
Here are the seven virtual classes this week:
- Color belt kids - 5:30 to 6:30 pm
- All adults - 7:00 to 8:00 pm
- 4&5 year old white & advance white belt kids - 3:00 to 3:45 pm
- 4&5 year old color belt kids - 4:00 to 4:45 pm
- Teenagers - 5:00 to 6:00 pm
- White & advance white belt big kids - 5:30 to 6:30 pm
- All Black Belts - 7:00 to 8:00 pm
Here are a few requirements to join the virtual class:
- Students must be in full gi.
- Parent or care giver must be present during the 4&5 year old classes.
- Student must be currently enrolled and tuition in good standing.
You can sign up for the virtual class by replying to this email with the name of the student taking the class and the class time. We will send you a link and password about 15 minutes prior to the start of the class. The class will be streamed via
. Please make sure you have zoom downloaded on your phone or computer as we will start promptly. Have the student name displaying on the bottom of your screen. All classes will be limited to 15 students so reply soon.
Please know that all rules of etiquette and standards apply to the virtual dojo as in our regular dojo.
I look forward to seeing everyone again soon.
Please remain healthy and safe.