$0.31, up 0.9%
| Settle: $36.06 | July 2020
$0.43, up 1.3%
| Settle: $33.92 | July 2020
- We would be remise if we did not take a moment and recognize our friends in India that are not only facing Covid-19 impacts but also the affects of Cyclone Amphan and we wish them peace and safety during these impactful days
- Crude prices have seen increases for the 6th consecutive day, matching the longest run of daily gains since February 2019...
- ...Bloomberg reports that prices everywhere are rebounding around the globe with attention turning to "how sustainable will the recovery be?"
- The Trump administration lowered royalties for some oil & gas producers that drill on federal lands, an attempt to provide relief to those who ask for it
- Russia reports that crude oil exports are down 25% m/m for the first 20 days of May (-3.14 MMbpd, also known as "negative pi")
- Another positive indicator is coming out of China in that Sinopec is said to be planning to cut exports of gasoline, diesel and kerosene by 50% during May vs. April levels with June export volumes being cut an additional 50% vs. May
We provide market commentary for informational purposes only; this information should not be construed as investment advice or as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities. Views and opinions expressed are current only as of the date shown, and Tellurian Inc. (the “Company”) does not undertake any obligation to update such views and opinions. Although information in the commentary is taken from sources believed to be reliable, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or fairness of such information. In addition, market commentary may include forward-looking statements regarding commodity prices, regulatory and operational developments, future economic conditions and other matters. Such forward-looking statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, including the risk of unanticipated changes in market, regulatory or business environments.