We are in the midst of the dog days of summer now and well into storm season; in fact, things are starting to percolate now as they so often do.
We just want to give you an update on what we're doing as we continue to re-navigate the world amidst Covid 19
- Continuing to follow previously established protocols re: doing business during Covid 19
- We're renting and/or selling your properties! Real estate still moves!
- Collecting rent as assertively as possible
- Michael has been participating on the eviction task force that advises the Governor, helping make the case on behalf of property owners
- Fine tuning the new database to keep improving its efficiency and functionality-this will be an ongoing process
- Communicating with and educating your residents about HVAC and lawn care
- Of course, monitoring the storm developments (we're watching Isaias)
More than anything, we want to take this moment and thank you: for your patience, support and business. We know this has been a vexing time for many owners and we're doing everything we can to mitigate that.
We know we asked you to embrace a transition at possibly the most inconvenient of times (believe us, we did not plan to be going through that during a pandemic). We know there were some irritating hiccups along the way.
Everything we do or implement is meant to make the experience for our owners and/or residents better-more efficient, more effective, more valuable.
We thank you for choosing us and for the privilege of having custody of your important asset (s). We can never articulate enough how seriously we take that trust and responsibility.
If you have any questions (not leasing or sales specific) or feedback regarding your new owner portal that you'd like to share, please email
We'd love to hear from you!
P.S At publish time it was made public that the Governor extended the eviction moratorium again (4th time) to September 1.
if you would like to see the letter sent by the Real Estate Coalition to House & Senate leaders...
Stay well & have a healthy weekend~
The FPM Properties Team