Our 2019 Temple Community Celebration will be held on Saturday evening, May 18th. This special event has two core objectives:
Community Celebration represents a Community Building Event
* During the past 30 months, we welcomed 140 new temple partners. Stunning, but true!
* This year, with the new event format, everyone will have ample time to connect with familiar faces, and, to meet new members.
* Join us and connect. What a priceless opportunity!
Community Celebration serves as our 2019 Annual Philanthropic Celebration
* Generous Sustaining Partnership donations cover 60% of our annual operating expenses
* The unexpected, like the urgent need to replace the roof, means additional fundraising is needed.
* Please help your temple cover our projected budget shortfall.
* This is an opportunity to have fun, give back, and keep the full slate of religious, education, music, and social action programs going through 2019!
$36,000 Matching Gift
We received an awesome gift that will match each donation - dollar
for dollar - up to $36,000.
Please take the time to review the Scroll
of Honor form; you will notice:
* The "other $ category" means you can donate $10, $18, $50, etc.
* Every gift at every level is valued and appreciated.
* Join us and smile. What a priceless opportunity!
Click here to download and print the Commemorative Scroll of Honor form.
Click here to download and print the R.S.V.P. card.
Click here to purchase raffle tickets to a Broadway show and a gift certificate for dinner at La Masseria.
Click here to email Jen Freed if you need complimentary babysitting.
Questions? Click here to email Beverly Wayne, Chair,
Temple Community Celebration.