New Update - Be aware!
Black Forest Road closed overnight between Woodmen and Cowpoke roads for the safety of the traveling public
With more rain predicted overnight and into tomorrow, and for the safety of the traveling public, Black Forest Road will remain closed overnight from Woodmen Road to Cowpoke Road. Black Forest Road at Cowpoke Road and to the north remains open.
The ongoing rain is causing significant flooding in the Black Forest Road widening project zone. The project team is working hard to mitigate the flooding and reopen the road and accesses.
This is an evolving situation and we apologize for the inconvenience. Please avoid the construction area and seek alternate routes, which include:
- Cowpoke Road to Tutt Boulevard to Woodmen Road
- Cowpoke Road to Marksheffel Road to Woodmen Road
- Woodmen Road to Marksheffel Road to Cowpoke Road
- Woodmen Road to Tutt Boulevard to Cowpoke Road
We will continue to keep you informed with additional updates as the situation changes.
- Reduce speeds in work zone.
- Watch for workers, equipment, signs, and barricades.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.