October 28, 2020
Dear Clients, Families and Team Members:
Effective Friday (Friday, October 30th), Serenity is suspending ALL visitation will be suspended temporarily due to widespread community transmission of COVID-19.
Essential Caregivers, please get your visits in by the end of the day tomorrow.
We will re-visit this policy in 2 weeks on Tuesday, November 10th to allow time for positive cases in our county and neighboring county, as well as hospitalizations to stabilize and decrease.
- Window Visits with family and friends
- Outside Visits with family and friends
- Inside Visits with family and friends
- Drives with family and friends
- Zoom Visits / Calls
- Medical Appointments (schedule with Nurses)
- End of Life Visits (impending death status)
- Dropping off Supplies w/ Staff
Please reach out to a Serenity Nurse if you have questions.
Most of all, thank you for understanding our utmost goal of keeping our ladies and gentlemen as safe as possible during this pandemic!