July 23, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Tenet makes bid for California hospital
2. New York's Mount Sinai to invest $1B in facility improvements
3. The average price for treating primary care conditions in ED? $2,032, UnitedHealth says
4. Large self-pay balances are a flashing warning light indicating a problem in the revenue cycle.
to learn what to do about it.
5. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs
6. Texas health system plans $500M hospital expansion
7. 5 recent healthcare CFO moves
8. How the Cleveland Sight Center achieved greater efficiency and lower costs by automating accounts payable.
to read the white paper.
9. White House, Congress reach bipartisan budget deal
10. 4 Democratic presidential candidates back Kaiser workers in strike
11. Healthcare has a trust problem: Here's what hospitals can do about it.
to read the e-book.
12. New York physician sentenced to prison for billing fraud
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.