Learning how to approach these delicate situations in a legal and professional manner is key to managing a successful workforce and avoiding claims of wrongful termination or retaliation.
Reach out to Alternative HR!
You will walk away knowing the answers to questions like:
- Can I fire a long-term employee who is a low performer?
- Can I fire an employee who is pregnant?
- Can I fire an employee who is in their probationary period?
- Can I fire an employee who is sharing sensitive salary information with coworkers?
- Can I fire an employee who has exhausted their FMLA leave?
- How much documentation is required before I can fire someone?
And you’ll also have a better understanding on what you should do in these real-life scenarios, including:
- Exhausted FMLA
- Drug test refusal
- Off-duty arrest
- Pregnant new hire
- Potential violence
- Performance issues
- Sharing sensitive information
- Harassment claims
Contact us today at 605.335.8198!