May 6, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Hospital CEO responds to patient billed $142 for chat with physician during physical
2. Maine hospital's Medicare contract at risk over medical error
3. Vulnerability found in Philips EMR puts patient data at risk
4. Discover ways to combat the rehab talent shortage.
the white paper.
5. Baylor St. Luke's ordered to submit correction plan or risk losing Medicare funding
6. CBO: What single payer could look like
7. How CHS, Tenet, HCA and UHS fared in Q1
8. Employing a Digital Workforce to Transform the Revenue Cycle.
to register for the upcoming webinar.
9. Cleveland Clinic, Brigham, Stanford & others name healthcare's most promising tech
10. Illinois hospital remains open -- for now
11. Read this new
describing the significant quality and financial improvements gained through the Scripps and Ingenious Med partnership.
12. Emory files plan for $1B 'health innovation district'
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Conifer Health Solutions
Legal & Regulatory Issues
Health Information Technology
Integration & Physician Issues
Leadership & Management
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
17 N. State St., Suite 1800 | Chicago, IL 60602
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.