Many advisors use the State Fair as a recruitment tool in their chapters! FCCLA students are encouraged to attend Ag Awareness Day on Tuesday, October 9, 2018! Our State FCCLA Officers will be recognized alongside the State 4H and FFA Officers during this event.
INFORMATION FOR 4-H/FFA/FCCLA ADVISORS
• Pre-registration is NOT needed
• Arrive between 7:00 am – 10:00 am – be early!
• Check in at the Ag Awareness Day Hospitality Tent inside Gate 15
• Receive fair admissions for your students
• Receive Ag Awareness Day Passports for your students
• Drop off collected foods for donation to the North Texas Food Bank
INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
• 10:00 am – 11:30 am – Scavenger Hunt Competition on the fairgrounds
• 11:30 am – Food Drive and Scavenger Hunt Prizes Awarded, Chevy Main Stage
• 11:45 am – 12:30 pm – Celebrate with Dale Brisby on the Chevy Main Stage