We hope you have a wonderful time while you are here this weekend. We truly love this sport of motocross and our family has been blessed to be able to provide a place for riders to come and have fun for nearly 30 years now!!
We would like to ask for your help in keeping our track and facility a SAFE + FUN place to ride. Below are a few rules that we have set in place to try and maintain a safe and family-friendly environment...
1. NO PIT RACING - 1st gear only when riding through the pits
2. Do not ride in the pit area grass; stay on the roads
3. All riders under 21 MUST wear a helmet
4. SOUND CURFEW - All pit vehicles must be parked by 10:00pm
5. No big bikes allowed on the pit bike & bicycle tracks 6.Please pick up your trash and clean your pit area before leaving
PARENTS, this is a racetrack, NOT a daycare! Please do not drop your children off and allow them to run wild! Teach them the rules so they can keep Swan a safe and fun place for years to come! (If these rules seem unreasonable, then please do not come.)
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!
We look forward to an awesome weekend!
★ Friday Gate Hours | 9am-Midnight
★ Friday Organized Practice | Noon-6pm
★ This will be a 2-DAY FORMAT for ALL Amateur racers.