August 9, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Texas health system beats $61.8M billing fraud case
2. Partners HealthCare nearly doubles operating income in Q3
3. Illinois hospital begins shutdown process
4. How to automate accounts payable --
to read a real-world success story.
5. Optum, John Muir Health talk partnership: 'The best of both worlds'
6. Highmark Health posts $629M net income, sees dip in revenue in first half of 2019
7. Texas long-term care hospital to close
8. The new patient financial engagement tools that yield more revenue and reduce risk.
to attend the webinar.
9. VA shouldn't have rejected $716M in health claims for vets, inspector general says
10. OhioHealth to raise minimum wage to $15
11. For tips on cutting down large patient self-pay balances,
check out this e-book
12. Jefferson Healthcare opens retail specialty pharmacy
13. 106 hospital and health system CFOs to know | 2019
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.