October 14, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Texas health system to lay off 741 employees
2. 28 recent hospital, health system executive moves
3. Federal court sends former Tenet physicians' retaliation claims to arbitration
4. The evolution of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's patient experience. Attend this
to hear from DFCI's CIO.
5. Ballad Health takes first steps to reopening rural Virginia hospital
6. 10 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements
7. Centra Health resumes billing after 3-month EHR shutdown, offers patients discounts
8. The people on your team are changing. Are you keeping up with the best ways to work with them?
9. 10 healthcare professions and their projected job growth by 2028
10. Lawmakers urge Illinois attorney general to investigate MetroSouth hospital closing
11. The healthcare CFO imperative: 5 plays for successful cost cutting.
to read the white paper.
12. Study: Patients pay more in hospital-owned physician practices, but no increase in care quality
13. Why more nurse strikes could be on the horizon in Chicago, nationwide
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.