August 7, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Texas hospital abruptly closes
2. Integris eliminates 171 jobs
3. How Bon Secours Mercy Health saved $2.1M in 1 week
4. The patient financial experience needs a reboot: Here's what hospitals can do about it.
to read the e-book.
5. Illinois hospital files for bankruptcy
6. Out-of-pocket costs, wait time have little influence on patients' choice of care setting
7. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs
8. Large self-pay balances are a flashing warning light indicating a problem in the revenue cycle.
to learn what to do about it.
9. Oncology group sues AdventHealth for anticompetitive practices
10. 'Anybody who had skills to help came down': How El Paso's only Level 1 trauma center handled a flood of shooting victims
11. 10 components of an authentic patient financial engagement strategy.
to read the white paper.
12. 6 recent hospital, health system executive resignations
13. Walgreens to close 200 US stores
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.