July 9, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Texas hospital to cease inpatient care, lay off staff
2. Physician viewpoint: Spending $100M to change Partners' name would be almost 'sinful'
3. $32M Cerner EHR install at Washington state facilities delayed for years
4. How this Chicago health system closed the gap on psychiatric care in the ED.
to attend the webinar.
5. 10 most in-demand physician specialties & average base salary
6. Methodist Le Bonheur suspends debt collection suits amid backlash
7. Dual CFO-COO role improves financial reporting, study finds
8. How Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian and Hackensack University Medical Center are advancing surgical care.
to read the e-book.
9. Baptist Health hospital, UnitedHealthcare split leaves 17,500 patients in limbo
10. California to pay off $58.6M in student loan debt for physicians
11. How a strategic approach to outsourcing can enhance and scale revenue cycle operations for more predictable and efficient outcomes.
to read the white paper.
12. Amazon's healthcare supply chain push is losing steam, survey suggests
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.