November 26, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Texas health system closes hospital, lays off 972
2. Ascension's revenue climbs to $6.5B in Q1 of fiscal 2020
3. California hospital reopens with help from Kaiser, Sutter Health
4. How to streamline the referral process and keep patients in-network.
to attend the webinar.
5. Kroger plans to partner with more hospitals
6. California surgeon gets prison time for role in $580M billing fraud scheme
7. 29 best-managed healthcare companies
8. How ChristianaCare became one of the nation's most dynamic health systems. Attend this
to learn how to drive operational excellence through innovation.
9. Plan for $275M research building at Zuckerberg hospital advances
10. 1,250 healthcare deals have been announced, completed this year
11. Are your patient statements working for you?
to improve engagement, collections and patient satisfaction.
12. 9 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements
13. Virtual Care Provider target in $14M ransomware attack, leaving patient records inaccessible
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.