Last Friday's MassSaves Financial Health & Wellness Summit was amazing.
We had over 120 attendees network, share, and learn - focused on improving the financial health and wellness of our clients and communities. Attendees heard from panelists about the social determinants of health, advocating for investments in students and higher education, solutions to reducing the gender pay gap, and much more.
Thank You To:
- Our generous Summit sponsors, including Boston Private! Your commitment to financial health and wellness made this year's Summit a reality
- Our panelists! The Summit's agenda was rich with knowledge and expertise, highlighting best practices, resources, and tools to incorporate into our work
- The MassSaves Steering Committee! The committee planned and executed an amazing Summit
- Our Attendees! The value of the Summit is all of us together to network, share and learn
As MassSaves incorporates what we've learned, we look forward to strengthening the connections we've made. Below are some next steps to keep the conversation going to create a better tomorrow.
- Re-live the Summit by viewing photos from the day
- Tell us about your Summit experience! Please complete the evaluation here if you didn't at the Summit - your opinion give us insight on what to replicate and improve upon for future events
- Check out materials from the Summit here
- Make your voice heard! Contact your Massachusetts representative about K-12 personal finance legislation and thank the Department of Secondary Elementary Education for incorporating standards into existing curriculum
- Share what's happening! Submit items for the MassSaves e-newsletter so we can continue to network, attend important events, and more
- Support future events and initiatives! Our work to expand financial confidence is possible due to event sponsors and individual contributions