Be a Part of the Premiere Event in
Allied Health Education Accreditation
In 2023, the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) will begin the year with a fantastic educational event, the CAAHEP Symposium, being held January 20-21, 2023, in Tampa, Florida. The CAAHEP Symposium is where leaders in allied health accreditation and postsecondary education will gather to learn about current issues in accreditation and trends in healthcare education and to network with peers. This debut event is also an excellent opportunity for you to meet with the representatives of allied health programs in colleges and universities, as well as the accreditation leaders within CAAHEP, as a sponsor of the CAAHEP Symposium. Review the full agenda and registration information on the CAAHEP website.
CAAHEP is a programmatic postsecondary accrediting organization, which carries out its accreditation activities in cooperation with 25 Committees on Accreditation (CoAs). CAAHEP is governed by Commissioners from 73 Sponsoring Organizations, educators, and student and public representatives, from which a Board of Directors is elected. The Committees on Accreditation are made up of staff and volunteer professionals from the 32 different allied health professions in which CAAHEP accredits programs. These professionals represent different communities of interest within healthcare professions and education. The attendees of the CAAHEP Symposium include:
- CAAHEP Commissioners
- Sponsoring Associations and Organizations
- Certifying Bodies
- Educators, including institution CEOs, Deans, and Program Directors
- CoA Chairs, staff, and volunteer members
Benefits of becoming a CAAHEP Symposium Sponsor:
- Company recognition in CAAHEP communications, on the CAAHEP website, and in promotion of and during the Symposium
- On-site visibility among decision-makers and influential leaders
- Open new avenues of communication with prospective groups of purchasers
- Networking and meeting opportunities with those in higher education and allied health professions
There are a variety of sponsorship opportunities for all types of businesses, so there's sure to be one that perfectly fits your goals. If you care to share a sponsorship opportunity with another company, just let us know by completing the CAAHEP Symposium Sponsorship Form.
CAAHEP looks forward to working with you on the 2023 CAAHEP Symposium. Please contact Cynthia Jackson-McNeill with any questions or for additional information.