1. The 407 hospitals with 5 stars from CMS Full story
2. US has highest suicide rate, avoidable deaths of all high-income countries, report says Full story
3. Trump creates coronavirus task force — 6 outbreak updates Full story
4. Birth rates are going down, but labor and delivery costs continue to increase. Click here to learn how to prevent costly complications.
5. Register today for one of the four Executive Leadership Forums at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Join us for exclusive discussions on women's leadership, pediatric and children's hospital leadership, pharmaceutical leadership, and supply chain leadership — register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. States ranked by percentage of vaccinated children