No, they are not my New Year’s resolutions (but they really could be). They are all the things you can do at our 2018 Inspiration Awards & Fundraising Dinner! This year we are changing things up a bit with:
- a new date, May 15;
- a new venue, “The Garage”at the Harley-Davidson Museum;
- and more fun! Try your hand at “book Jenga” and other games to win prizes, or enjoy a cocktail while you watch the action.
We are lining up new surroundings, new activities, and a new energy to match the new Literacy Services. This will be the first big gathering since Milwaukee Achiever and Literacy Services merged last July. With our partnership, more adults are being empowered to transform their lives than ever before. The highlight of our past events has been their stories. Our award winners ARE inspiring and this year is no exception. We can’t wait for you to meet them.
Here is an enticing list of ways to get involved:
- Mark May 15th on your calendar and line up some friends to come with you
- Consider donating a wonderful bottle of wine for our wine pull
- Donate a gift card for our gift card tree
- Become a sponsor
- Make, buy, or imagine an auction item you can uniquely offer
- Get involved: email Chad Knezel to get started firstname.lastname@example.org
You can make our 2018 Inspiration Awards & Fundraising Dinner a smash success! The more money we can raise the more people we can get on the path to literacy, dignity, and hope for a better future. You got this!