Our Specialty Cell solution may be your answer!
What is a Specialty Cell Captive?
A private insurance solution designed to provide customizable coverage options for unique or difficult exposures business owners face. This type of captive can provide competitive and affordable alternatives to the commercial insurance market for P&C producers and their clients.
Designed to Address Difficult Insurance Challenges
We have developed game changing risk management programs which can be tailored to meet your client’s specific program needs. Our low frequency-high severity policy form provides considerable design flexibility, offering potential solutions for a wide variety of hard market challenges, including the following:
- An increase in commercial premiums – where renewal prices may be significantly greater than prior years.
- Your client’s loss history warrants more favorable renewal pricing.
- An Increase in deductible limits. For instance, is the existing commercial carrier requiring your client to significantly increase the deductible on their policies? Are self-insured retention layers increasing to unreasonable levels?
- Introduction of new policy exclusions – is a renewal coverage contingent upon acceptance of a coverage exclusion for exposures previously covered?
- Imposition of sub-limit caps – renewal policies may present coverage limitations which are more stringent than prior coverage.
- Carrier non-renewal – if your client is facing a non-renewal of coverage or excess layers; coverage may be unavailable or subject to significant premium increases.
- Clients that need customizable coverages – loss of key customer, loss of key supplier, legislative/regulatory changes and business interruption, to name a few.
- The inability to obtain specialized types of coverage from commercial third-party insurers.
This program can provide protection against risks which prove to be too costly in commercial markets or may be generally unavailable.
Have an opportunity you wish to discuss? Please contact me today: