Exam Week and Year End Reminders
Exams are this week.
- Please pay attention to all notices and exam schedule.
The complete exam schedule is on the school calendar
- Exams start on Tuesday, May 31 with G period exam at 7:40 AM and F period exam at 10:00 AM.
- There is no homeroom during exams, students report directly to exams in their regular classroom for that period.
- If you do not have an exam you do not need to be at school
- Students must be in uniform for all exams
- You must stay in each exam for at least one hour - no exceptions
- If you need to wait for ride, please wait in the cafeteria
- Remember to rest and study over the weekend
- Busses will depart CCHS at Noon on May 31, June 1 and June 2 & at 10:15 on June 3.
Reminder for exam week: All students are required to have their school issued computer with them everyday in school during all exams.
Every student must turn in their MacBook Air after their last exam has been completed. For any student purchasing the MacBook Air, please include the “Purchase of MacBook Air Acknowledgement and Waiver” plus the school store receipt with your computer. School personnel will release the purchased MacBook from Charlotte Catholic inventory, wipe the computer hard drive, and reinstall the operating system. You will be assigned a pickup date for the purchased computer when you turn it in. Computers will be accepted in the Cafeteria before and after each exam period. Computers not returned by Friday, June 3 at 10:00 AM will be charged a late fee of $40/day.
If a student is purchasing the MacBook, they will turn in the paperwork and the purchase receipt with the computer. For those purchasing the computer, they will be provided a computer pickup date. We must wipe each computer clean of all Charlotte Catholic control and software.
Important reminder to juniors regarding second semester exam exemptions:
Juniors: in order to be exempt from second semester exams, juniors must have an “A” average or higher in each of the third and fourth quarters.
Juniors will lose exemptions for the second semester due to suspension or thirteen (13) or more tardies to school in the second semester.
Juniors will lose exam exemptions in a class for eleven (11) or more absences in the class in the second semester.
- Please discuss with your specific class teacher, your counselor, or an administrator if you have any questions.
School Office Hours:
Exam week (May 31 - June 3): 7:15 AM - 2:30 PM
June 6 - June 10: 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Monday, June 13 - Thursday, August 3 Summer hours:
8:30 - 12:30 Monday through Thursday and the school is closed on Fridays.
July 4 - 8: The school will be closed
Monday, August 15: Closed for the Feast of the Assumption
Tuesday August 16: New Student orientations
Wednesday, August 17: Frist Day of School
If you need a driving eligibility certificate, please plan accordingly.
After June 10, the Counselors will be available on a rotating basis:
June 13-16 Mrs. Sovchen
June 20-23 Mrs. Murlless
June 27-30 Mr. Needham
July 18-21 Mrs. Nobary
July 25-28 Mrs. Nobary
Break Mass schedule:
Tuesday, May 31, Wednesday, June 1, Thursday, June 2: Mass will be at 12:10 PM
Friday, June 3: Mass will be at 10:10 AM
The Catholic Daily: Friday, June 3 will be the last daily issue of the Catholic Daily for the 2021-22 school year. During the summer break, there will be a weekly edition sent on Tuesdays. Watch your mailbox for all the news from CCHS as we prepare for the 2022-23 year.