“Be My Guest-Join My Club"
2022 Membership growth campaign
- Do you recall why you joined Toastmasters?
- Do you remember the person who made a difference in your life by asking you to join a club?
- Do you realise how much you have learned and grown since then?
Would you like to make the same special difference in someone else’s life?
Bring friends as guests to your meetings and let them see for themselves the many values and benefits that they can gain when they join this unique global organization.
This campaign will run in two phases:
From January 1 to April 30
Members who bring a guest and convert them into a member by April 30 will be able to choose an e-book of their choice from the following four authors (incentives must be claimed by May 15, 2022):
- Ross Mackay: “Humour is no Laughing Matter”
- Phil Tasci: “Speak Like a Pro: Everything you need to know to survive your next speaking gig!”
- Ron Tsang: “From Presentation to Standing Ovation”
- Geoffrey Smith: “A Speaker's Guide to Effective Communication”
From May 1 to June 30
Members who bring a guest and convert them into a member by June 30 will receive an "Enthusiasm Award" ribbon. Incentives must be claimed by July 15, 2022.
To claim your incentive, please email the Club Growth Director at CGD@Toastmasters60.com and the District Director at DD@toastmasters60.com with the name of your guest(s) and the name of the club they have joined.