Dear ECEDHA Community,
The recent launch of the
ECE Community Forums
has been well received by our membership. This resource has been established to provide a platform to share insights on the impacts of COVID-19 within your institutions and programs.
Visit the ECE Community Forums today for current discussions on the impacts, resources, and solutions for:
- Senior Design Projects
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Assessment and Evaluation Tools
- Hands-on Learning/Virtual Labs
Additional topics are welcomed and can be added by any registered member of our community. To join, learn, and share:
- Visit the ECE Community Forums homepage.
- Select Login in the upper left hand corner of the ECEDHA website. (Note: You will utilize the login credentials previously selected for Annual Conference registration. If you have forgotten your password, select Retrieve Password and follow the necessary steps. If you do not have an account, select Register to create a free account.)
- Select the ECEDHA Membership Forum.
- Choose a topic of interest.
- Browse current responses and provide your input by selecting the Add Reply button.
- When replying, be sure to select the Subscribe check box to receive notification emails as responses are added.
We are relying on each other during this time to share knowledge and drive our institutions forward. It's critical that we all join the conversations, learn from each other, and share our solutions to ensure the strongest community resource possible. And there are no crowd size limits!
We are stronger together.