March 16, 2020
Dear Edge Community,
We know that this is an uncertain and challenging time for everyone. Thank you for your patience as the world events are changing rapidly and we are working to evolve with these changing times. As always, our top priority is the health and safety of our EDGE team, members and guests.
We have been closely monitoring the advice of local and federal agencies. In an effort to do our part to limit the community spread of COVID-19, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily suspend operations at The EDGE and postpone programming at the end of business today, Monday, March 16th through March 31st. We may need to reassess our date for re-opening based on recommendations from the Vermont Department of Health and CDC and will communicate accordingly.
- The EDGE Sports & Fitness (all Edge locations): March 17, 2020-March 31, 2020
- The EDGE Kids & Fitness: March 17, 2020-April 6, 2020
- The EDGE Physical Therapy: March 17, 2020-March 31, 2020
- The EDGE Preventative Care - suspending all onsite services March 17, 2020-March 31, 2020 //serving clients virtually
Membership Dues & Program Fees
- For members who have pre-paid their membership dues, you will receive a membership extension based on our days of closure.
- Members who pay monthly dues (EDGE SimplePay, Swim Team, Parisi) will receive a credit towards future billing.
- Paid programs, lessons and sessions will be honored and rescheduled upon re-opening
We know how important health and fitness is to each of you. We are currently working on ways to stay connected to our EDGE community virtually. In the coming days please keep your eye out for correspondence from the EDGE with at home opportunities for virtual exercise and self care.
It is our hope to return to business as usual as soon as it is safely possible. In the meantime we are going to miss seeing everyone but look forward to getting our EDGE family back together soon.