The Holy Trinity Food Pantry is in need of the following items:
- Canned soup (any variety except chicken noodle and tomato)
- Personal care items, including shampoo, deodorant, etc.
- Feminine hygiene products
- Grocery bags (place in the grocery carts)
- Recently purchased ground beef, chicken or other mainstay meats that are in 1-2 pound packages and have an easy-to-read date on them. Take them directly to the freezer in the Fellowship Hall, next to the Hearty Blessings freezer.
Please continue your generous support.
Credit/debit card donations can be placed at the Giving Station located in the Narthex.
Your monetary, food and personal care gifts are an outreach of God's love to the Ankeny community.