Engagement with families and the workforce of family peers, providers and organizations across the mental health and substance use fields who engage in this powerful work is critical. As our Family Center of Excellence continues to grow, we invite you and your organization to join us! Feel free to request what you need to help your family, the families you serve, your organization or others in the field.
Perhaps you think the field needs:
- Regularly scheduled office hours around a specific topic
- Opportunities to strengthen skills in a particular area
- Guidance on diagnostics for families
- A space for family peers to connect and share tools to grow the workforce
- Virtual training on engagement practices for families and the communities that serve them
Whatever you think is in NFSTAC's scope for technical assistance, please submit your request. Our technical assistance is always free and we are ready to assist you.