1. Is your bed big enough for two? If it is, is there ample room to access both sides of the bed?
2. Think in pairs. For example, if there's only one lamp I recommend you get a second one. Do you have two nightstands? They don't have to match but it's important that you have two.
3. Make space in the closet or dresser for that someone special. Is your closet filled to the brim? Take away some of your stuff to allow room for a partner to come into your life. Same goes for dressers or nightstands, make sure there's room for someone else.
4. Pay close attention to the art in your home especially your bedroom. Is it mostly of single people? If so and you are looking for a partner, then I would suggest replacing those art pieces with images representing couples.
5. Pink and Red is perfect for the bedroom when you're looking for love. Perfect timing to go out there and get yourself some new sheets.