Since 1977, the Women’s Resource Center has had the mission to eradicate sexual and domestic violence in the New River Valley by inciting safety. Their services are currently in very high demand.
Currently, they are asking for donations of the following items:
- adult and children's sizes of socks, sweatshirts, and pants
- new pillows and fleece blankets
- baby wipes and feminine hygiene products
- baby formula and diapers
- canned food (soups, meat, fruits, and vegetables)
- trash bags, all types of cleaners, paper towels, and toilet paper
- cash donations
Call the administrative office at 540-639-9592 to coordinate a donation. Thanks!