Winter Warrior Challenge
Dec 13th - Feb 4th
It's FREE & Open to All
Be a Winter Warrior and Join the Challenge to Be Fit All Winter Long!
Get out there this winter!!
Our goal is to help keep you active outdoors and having fun all winter long with weekly workouts and accountability. Winter Warrior is here to do just that. This is the BEST time to get outside and get fit! You will make new friends, accomplish fitness goals, and have fun!
This group challenge is completely FREE AND OPEN TO EVERYONE, but registration is required.
How does it work?
There are 8 weeks of In Person Workouts. The minimum you need to attend and participate in running or walking is 1 workout per week in order to earn the virtual milestone badge for that week.
You can attend and participate in the following workouts to get credit
- Tuesdays at 6PM at Fleet Feet Armory (hills, , although some Tuesdays we may have a special holiday run/walk)
- Wednesday at 6PM at Fleet Feet Buffalo (3ish mile on road)
- Thursdays at 6PM at Fleet Feet Victor (trails or road hills)
- Saturdays at 8AM Pace Workout at Fleet Feet Armory (Note: Dec 24th and 31st are specialty Egg Nog (Roc & Buf) and Resolution Runs (Roc & Buf) in lieu of pace workout, plus no run January 7th but do join us at Winter Warrior Race and get a point)
- Other workouts may pop up too
Earn Virtual Badges Along the Way! Each Week you will Earn a Virtual Badge upon submission. Random Workouts & Prizes Along the Way! Bountiful amounts of High Fives, Fist Bumps or Elbow Bumps! That super special feeling that you rocked this winter of of in person workouts.
This is the easiest pop quiz you could ever ace! You know what's needed based on this series, now just commit to your health this winter season and spend time outdoors with like minded people who want the same. Outdoor Cold Weather workouts are the best with company!
To Learn More and Register Click Here